Human Resources Department
Located at NAPI's Main Office
Note: Save the application to your desktop and complete.
Regular Full-Time Employment
- Canal System Technician - Closing Date 6/01/18
- Cashier - Closing Date 5/30/18
- Chief Executive Officer - Closing Date 5/25/18
- Civil Works Supervisor - Open Until Filled
- Engineer - Open Until Filled
- Pivot Irrigation Technician - Closing Date 5/25/18
- Plant Operations Manager - Closing Date 7/06/18
- Plant Operator - Open Until Filled
- Technology Manager - Closing Date 5/25/18
- Warehouse Clerk - Closing Date 5/25/18
Additional optional documents to include:
- Letter of interest
- Current resume
- Certificate of Indian Blood (C.I.B.)*
- Copies of your diploma, degrees, and any certifications you may have
- Copy of your driving record from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (May be required, based on job position)
NAPI HR Department will contact you if you are considered for an interview and/or you will receive a letter to inform you on the status of your application. NAPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *Hiring will be done in accordance with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
"To provide quality support services in the administration of employee benefits available to our employees, interpretation of and adherence to personnel policies and procedures, and assist in the professional development of the workforce."
Navajo Agricultural Products Industry is one of the most significant enterprises of the Navajo Nation which makes us a valued member of the New Mexico community. We are also one of the largest employers of the Navajo People in the United States. While our employment is not exclusive, we are committed to increasing self-sufficiency and providing opportunities for the Navajo People.
Working at Navajo Agricultural Products Industry is like working for a family. We care for our land and the people we employ by adhering to strong safety and environmental standards and ensuring the adherence to beneficial operating policies and procedures.
At Navajo Agricultural Products Industry, a majority of our workforce are seasonal employees who have workers' compensation coverage upon hire and would be eligible for paid holidays as well as our 401k plan.
Regular/full-time employees have the following benefits:
- Navajo Nation Group Health Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life & Accident Insurance (Optional)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending
- Accrual of Paid Time Off (PTO) Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Developmental Training