- Deadline: First Friday
- Donation Review: Second Wednesday
NAPI continuously strives to promote Navajo Pride products in a positive manner based on our mission statement and core goals:
Continue the legacy of Navajo farming, producing superior products, practicing stewardship and creating value for our people.
As an Enterprise of the Navajo Nation, NAPI donates resources in the form of NAPI products to organizations within the Navajo Nation and other non-profit agencies. NAPI selected a 5-member Donation Committee to approve all donations requests.
- Donation – Navajo Pride product donations made to non-profit organizations such as local schools, churches, organizations, charities, and Navajo Chapter events, etc.
- Reduced Price – Navajo Pride products sold at a 10% discount rate to for-profit organizations or groups such as Navajo Chapters funded through the Navajo Nation.
- Emergency – Navajo Pride product donations made to individuals, organizations, groups, or community under state of emergency situation.
- Sponsorship – Navajo Pride product donations made to events (such as special events across the Navajo Nation) for promotional/advertisement opportunities during the event.
Donation Request Application
All requests require a completed Donation Request Application that can be sent to one of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- By Mail to: P.O. Drawer 1318, Farmington, NM 87401
- Hand Delivered to: 10086 NM Hwy 371, Farmington, NM 87401; ATTN: Donation Committee
A notification on the decision of the Committee will be sent by letter to the requesting party.